Mark Seeley asked:

>Please recommend a recording of Benj.  Britten's Courtly Dances from
>Glorianna.

There are several available, eg Previn on Telarc which I've not heard.
The only one I have - Yuri Segal on EMI - is nla, I think.

>Also, is this the same thing as Glorianna Suite?  I am having trouble
>finding a recording containing Courtly Dances in the stores.

Not necessarily.  The contents of a suites from an opera is sometimes at
the whim of the conductor, although a suite would probably contain the
dances.  Alternatively, there's always the complete opera on Argo.

Richard Pennycuick