Derek Lim wrote:

>Hi, I would like some recommendations for Liszt's B-minor Sonata.  I notice
>on classical net a recording by John Browning (Delos) How good is this and
>how does it "stack up" to the other "standard" recordings?

>From the many recordings i listened of this beautiful work,the best of
all(for my taste) are:Rubinstein,Jorge Bolet,and Arturo moreyra Lima(A
Brazilian pianist who plays a wonderful Liszt).  Somebody told me about a
Pollini recording of it.Since i Know Pollini don't "use" Liszt music,only
with the exception of Bminor Sonata,and the (not well Knowed)Scherzo e
Marcia,and maybe one more,it should be very interesting to listen to it.
Regards

Gerardo:.