Hello All,
I haven't read ALL the mutitude of posts on this thread, so forgive if this
is a repetition, but there is a MUST READ article in the March 99issue of
Pediatrics, on this very topic, entitled: Pediatricians' Practices and
Attitudes Regarding Breastfeeding Promotion, vol 103, p.e35.  The authors
are R Scanler, K O'Connor, and our own Ruth Lawrence.  Check it out!
Martha Johnson RN IBCLC