Janice Rosen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I will be in New Orleans and Minneapolis-St. Paul on business the end of
>June and early July this summer.  Any information on opera or classical
>music performances in those two cities around those dates?

For Twin Cities, You may want to check out the following website:

   http://www.mnorch.org/

This is the web site for the Minnesota Orchestra, which will hold a
summer festival from the beginning of July (Music Director:  Jeffrey Tate).
I do not think the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra will have concerts in
summer...although I am not sure.  And the Minnesota Opera will finish its
season next month with "Faust".

*** Hitoshi Asaoka ([log in to unmask]) ***