>I probably won't go to the LLLI Conference because I just went to
>DisneyWorld and don't like the thought of going to Florida in the
>summer.  Why did they do that?  It's *hot* then.

That's why they were able to negotiate such low room rates, both for the
conference meetings and for the hotel rooms for attendees -- that way more
LLL members can attend.  You go to the parks in the morning, have lunch and
a siesta in your room during the middle of the day (or go to the pool at the
hotel then), and go back to the parks in the late afternoon/evening.  Oh
yea, you attend some of the conference sessions too, as some point.  Me, I
plan to be at the Animal Kingdom every dawn and dusk.  Right across the
street from the Dolphin.

Kathy Dettwyler