From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of LACTNET digests <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 11:05 AM
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 25 Jan 1999 to 26 Jan 1999 - Special issue
Date:         Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:52:12 EST
Sender:       Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative

Dear Folks:
  The best place to ask questions about BFHI in the States is the Center for
Breastfeeding, which is administering the program for the USA. The whole
process is articulate, formalized,  (the US now has 17 Baby-Friendly sites
with many more Certificates of Intent.....hurrah!!) and intricate.  There is a
lot of technical suppport available. Contact the Center at 508-888-8044 or
<[log in to unmask]>. Warmly, Nikki Lee