Come now Jack you now Toronto isn't the same as Pennsylvania.
I went to a Blue Jays game there once. The fans were polite to
the visiting team and when the ump threw a Blue Jay player out of
the game all the fans did was boo. Pennsylvia, at least Philadelphia
is quit different during sporting events.
Anyway 60% of women menstruate at Tanner 4 so they can
have babies. The source I have says 20% of women do not progress to
a Tanner 5 breast stage. The mom in question is in her 20's.
Still no one has answered the original question.
-Rob

Rob Cordes DO, FAAP, FACOP
WIlkes Barre PA
mail to:[log in to unmask]