From: IH-Online <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Kate Hallberg' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: chicago hope
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:26:37 -0400

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in InteliHealth, Home to Johns Hopkins Health
Information.  Contrary to what was said in an unauthorized press release
about a "Living with Hope" segment on the "risks associated with breast
feeding," the segment, to air following the October 21 episode of "Chicago
Hope," will demonstrate how to breastfeed and will highlight the benefits of
breast feeding.

Best,
Maureen Platt
http://www.intelihealth.com