Lactnetters, especially outside US.

I am looking for breastfeeding rates and how they vary from country to
country.  I have lots of data on US (from state to state), but not
enough current data from countries outside US.  If you have a moment
could you e-mail me answers to some of these questions:

The rate of mom's that initiate breastfeeding at birth?
The rate of mom's breastfeeding at 1 month, 3 months, vs. 6 months?
The average age of the infant at weaning and/or supplementing?
And the rate of mom's that are exclusively BF vs. supplementing?

Thank you again for all your help.

Tiina