Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 07:58:46 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: APPLIED THEORY

Dear Gene. I think this is great. Having a theory behind one's work
will give one a sense of direction. I did my Thesis on breastfeeding
and used Betty Newman's conceptual framework. It is based on Systems
Theory. My population was a military population and after analyzing
their needs using Betty Newman's five variables, I developed a plan of
action for the Hospital. May be that is not what you need. In that
case, I would try to find Bentovim's operational chart called
Breastfeeding: the elements in a social system (or something like
that). I will be glad to help you in any way. Esther.