Help!  I'm posting this for another counselor who does not have LACTNET
access.  She has a young mom (20 y.o.) who has absolutely no
breastfeeding support at home.  Mom is determined to breastfeed.  Needs
to go back to school soon and needs a good, double, battery operated
pump.  Mom is very low income.  We're checking WIC, but does anyone know
where we can get this mom a pump at a nominal cost?  Mom is in the
Philadelphia area.

Thanks for the help.  Private e-mail is ok.

Johanna Berger, LSW
Breastfeeding Counselor

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]