On Sunday April 19th at 2PM Eastern Time The president elect of the American Academy of Pediatrics will be answering questions live I plan to add a breastfeeding question to the agenda as suggested by Judy Canahuati, MPhil, IBCLC Also below is our regular Monday night schedule at 10 PM eastern USA time April 13 - Peer Counselors - their role in breastfeeding promotion April 20 - IBCLC - What does it take to sit for the exam? April 27 - IBCLC - A discussion of the changing roles of the profession
Julius Edlavitch MD [log in to unmask] International Pediatric Chat http://www.pedschat.org **Instant Pediatric Chat** http://www.pedschat.org/instant.htm "What wisdom can one have that is greater than kindness"
""International Pediatric Chat supports "Baby-Friendly" efforts at hospitals throughout the world and therefore as a policy will never take any support funds from a baby nutrition company.""