I have been on moderated list before and always left them because of censorship.  I really don't believe that is the intent here.  However I did see some attempts by older members last winter on newbees asking questions about subjects that had been covered last year.  I agree that subjects that were discussed last week shouldn't be reopened this week if the thread has played it's self out.  I do believe that it is good to revisit subjects from time to time.  This is the way new ideas are presented.  If only older and more experienced beekeepers post,  then there will be very little, that is new, posted to the list.

We are all here searching for answers and this is by far the best forum I have found on the net.  I would hope that when a new idea is presented that it be treated as an idea and not to be flamed and or ridiculed.  If  NOREVIEW gets rid of this, then I'm all for it. I think it is time to discuss idea instead of flaming them so often.   We need opinions, ideas and experience posted and leave personalities out.

I do like the list in its present form and read virtually every post.  However I understand that there is a need to conserve bandwidth and agree that some changes probably need to be made.

Frank Humphrey