Hi to all,
Just wanted to let you all know about the Health Professional Seminar in
Florida. The Seminar will be co sponsored by LLL of Florida and Shands
Hospital in Gainesville. Our speakers include Elizabeth Baldwin, J.D.
"Legal Aspects of Breastfeeding for the Health Professional", Paula Meier,
RN DNSc, "Breastfeeding for the Preterm Infant" and Kathleen
Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D "Postpartum Depression in Breastfeeding Mothers".
The Seminar will be held in Gainesville on Thursday, June 11,1998. If
anyone is interested in more info...please e-mail me privately.
Cindy Hirsch, APL  LLL of Florida