Hey all,
        I'm working on my third year as a beekeeper.  Have added 5 new
hives this spring for a total of 20.  In the past I have fed Granulated
Sugar (sugar syrup) and am looking into trying high-fructose corn syrup.
My question is what are some sources for this product?  Does it need to
be diluted?  Is it more economical than sugar at the $20/50lb bag price
I currently pay?    I (the bees) are having a fantastic spring.  my
existing hives are all off to a booming start and honey and pollen  is
coming in already.  Stark contrast to last year's cold wet spring.
        Thanks in advance for your help!   [log in to unmask]
Cheers,
Jeff