Pamela Morrison wrote:
showing what effects they can have on the baby.  Does anyone have any
specific opinions/comments to offer?  And are these colic remedies allowed
to be sold in other countries, or are we truly being "dumped" on??

Here in West Virginia, USA I am not aware of this type of preparation for colic being sold.  Sometimes the pediatrician recommends malox (stomach remedy for indigestion).
More often the doctor recommends formula for the breastfed babies and more expensive formula for the formula babies!!  Once in awhile a stronger drug is prescribed.  Thanks for the post as I will keep a watch for such potions.  They may get here or be resurrected!

Elaine Matheny, IBCLC