To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Vitaliy V. Petrovskiy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun,  9 Mar 97 11:31:42 +0300
Subject: about AGRO -98

  Dear Bonney Richard

  My name is Petrovsky Vitaly, 56 years old.
  I am the bee-master with the 26 years experience of bee-keeping
  and the expert in the sphere of  three-queen bee keeping in multicase
  hives.   A lot of  bee-equipments and devices of my bee-garden  are
  worked out and maked by me-srlf.   I work together with my son of
  26 years old who has the university education.We both have the
  professional driver's licenses.
  I would like very much to receive visitors ( bee-masters only ) from
  other countries at my home or to visit the bee-masters in other
  countries for exchange by bee-keeping experience, organization of
  new bee-garden or service of existing bee-garden.
  As variant  I would like to invite the bee-masters ( to whom it may
  be intersting ) to take part in Exhibition-fair AGRO-98 and Conference
  in Chelyabinsk, on August, 5-8, 1998,  information of which enclosed.
  Special sections for bee-masters will be organized on these Exhibition
  and Conference.
  I think it will be very good opportunity for our meeting and exchange
  by our bee-keeping experience.

  My address:  Russia 454580 Emangelinsk city of Chelyabinsk region,
           Gagarin str.,5-12       tel.:                    + 7-238-22 973
                        e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

  Looking forward to hear from you soon.
  Best regards,

  Vitaly Petrovsky