Hi Andy

Thanks for your long and interesting answer

Thank you for your long and interesting answer.
The discussion passed to an interesting subject, immunisation,
Allen pointed the facts better than I could.

> Well if we have to be careful of what we say, scientific or not, then >I give up and declare you the winner .

I should be glad. But I'm not. The way you said it seems like
a cover up. I wanted truth, that's way I asked for scientific approach.

and wish you lots of luck convincing the
> public that honey is better then other food products because it comes from
> wooden bee hives, plastic bee hives, or even bee trees.

> I personally think of honey as a natural sweetener

If this is not a sample of your black humour ( I like humour in
every form, but this joke I did not understood)
than you still have a lot to learn.

Costel