In article <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Palmer
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Received an odd message to my post. Anybody know what it means? If I
>don't get a reply I'll know I'm not getting through.
>[002] Mail was received for unknown addresses. Message was not delivered
>to CENTRALLAB/CENTRALLAB/TPHILLIPS(CENTRALLAB/CENTRALLAB/TPHILLIPS)
>Any ideas?   mike

I've had this one the last few times I've posted anything, today
included. As I have had direct replies on several occasions the postings
have obviously got through, so I have just ignored this message.

murray
--
Murray McGregor