Recently in England a baby was snatched from a maternity hospital 3
hours after birth. She was found safe and well the next day.
One of our tabloid newspapers had a cartoon about this, although one
might wonder at the suitability of the subject.

Anyway, it showed 2 mothers in bed in a maternity ward. They and their
babies were attached by a huge ball and chain to a burly security guard
by each bed.
I don't think I even looked at the punchline, my eyes went straight to
the women.
Both mothers were breastfeeding and there was not a bottle in sight! Are
we winning at last?
--
Carolyn Westcott RN IBCLC