Hi All,
    First Congratulations to all the new IBCLCs! I hope to take the exam in the near future (next couple of years if possible) so I know what you have gone through to get to this point.
I agree that LactNet is a wonderful resource as preparation for the exam - and encouragement.
    On breastfeeding information in languages other than English, LLL does carry many, but for less 'requested' languages, there is a LLL Translations List and Directory #508, free, which is on page 43 of the catalog (also free) (or go to the web site at  http://www.lalecheleague.org)
Unfortunately, many of the lesser requested languages, need to be ordered from the country of that language.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY