Hello Everyone,
         I've recently extracted about 70 lbs of honey.The honey is delicious
but is very thick,it has been described by a friend as being "chewy".Is this
acceptable ? Is there a way to add moisture to it ? Or should I just bottle it
as is? I live in the Boston,USA area and We are experiencing a drought,which
must be the reason for the low moisture content.If I decided to show this at a
fair would points be taken off for the low moisture?Thanks in advance for any
comments or suggestions.
                                         Garry Libby
                                         Boston,USA