Hi All,

Personally, I preferred hot fudge sundaes as my galactogogue of choice. =
This has nothing to do with the physiology of lactation at the cellular =
level or baby's preference, and everything to do with feeling pampered =
and comforted.

On a more serious note... since milk volume isn't substantially affected =
(either way) by mom's diet, I think we're straining at the proverbial =
gnat with this thread and ignoring the proverbial camel of "milk =
removal" by the baby or another method as the key to maintaining milk =
supply.

Linda Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre
http://www.bflrc.com/bflrc.htm