>Rescue Remedy is available in Australia from some Registered Homoeopaths.
>I haven't heard it used in regards to lactation before the recent
>discussion on lactnet, but have used it for family members for stress (we
>have moved a lot and my homoeopath recommended it for the associated
>stress).

I was rather amazed that, after reading of this product for the first
time on Lactnet, a mom showed up to my office with some!  So I guess it
is available in my community.  :-)  Her sister recommended it to her, and
she "dots" the cream behind her ears. So my question: is this just a
cream, or does it come in any other form? How else does it get
applied/used?

-Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC

         Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC
    Expressly Yours Lactation Services