The snow has mostly melted up here in ND and the allergy season is upon
us...the drug of choice prescribed these days is Allegra, which I have
gotten tons of calls about.  There not being any information and knowing
if I am getting calls in May it is only going to get worse I sent a
personal email to Dr Hale.  His reply follows:

"Fexofenadine is a non-sedating histamine-1 antagonist is the active
metabolite of terfenadine (Seldane). It is indicated for symptoms of
allergic rhinitis and other allergies.  Unlike Seldane, no cardiotoxicity
has been reported with this product.  No data is available on its
transfer into human milk.
AHL = 14.4 hrs
Pk = 2.6 hrs
Oral = complete