Bee-liners;

I will be making a trip to Bulgaria next month for a follow-up visit with a
beekeeper I worked with last year who is converting from large Dadant-Blatt
hives to Langstroth.  He has several thousand hives and is adapting to a less
labor intensive managment system.  I am looking for sources of photographs of
everyday commercial beekeeping operations - either hard copies or via
cyberspace.  I will either print the images or order the books as he does not
have e-mail or www access.  Any tips on sources will be appreciated.

Bill Lord
Louisburg, NC
--
William G Lord