Hi all interests for Osmia bees as alternative pollinators, I am a Ph.D. student in the laboratory of Prof. Krunic's where, among other things I work on biology, management and utilization of Osmia cornuta and O. rufa in pollination of various plants (apple, almond, pear, apricot ...). This laboratory has devel Our investigation present that enough about 50-100 females O. cornuta or O. rufa per ha in our orchards, for full pollination. We have very good results of pollination in strawberry and raspberry in greenhouses. Research this year will be focused on po I would be very grateful to get your papers dealing with management and utilization of other bees as pollinators. Exchange desired! Best wishes, ffff,0000,0000Ljubisa Z. Stanisavljevic 0000,0000,ffffInstitute of Zoology Faculty of Biology University of Belgrade ffff,0000,ffffStudentski trg 16, 11000 Belgrade, YUGOSLAVIA Fax: ++381 11 638 500