On Sat, 3 May 1997 10:20:57 -0400 "(Thomas) (Cornick)"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Thursday I recieved queens from Yorks  as promised and on time
>Today   I recieved queens from B Weaver as promised and on time
>Same as last year  it is nice when things work smoothly.

Tom:

I am curious what section of the country you live in. Merely to determine
if sending a Queen from Texas to Boston, Mass area is a reasonable
or unreasonable distance in terms of the Queen's health & well being.

Thanks,

Al

Al Needham--Scituate,MA,[log in to unmask]
Author Of "The HoneyBee"--An Educational Program
Check Out " The Amazing BeeCam " At:
http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine/