Oh no, I can't believe it!  That old chestnut about not breastfeeding
with respiratory tract infections because of increased mucus!!!  Holy
tamale, I thought that one disappeared with the Spanish Inquisition.

Oh no, I can't believe it!  We are still running around looking for
references when physicians say "prove to me that breastfeeding is *not*
harmful".

Dear Doctor, please find the references to show me that it is harmful to
breastfeed while my child has croup.  You can't find any.  Well, since I
know breastmilk is full of antibodies and other immune promoting
factors, I will continue to breastfeed until you come up with the