Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 11:10:00 -0500
From: Edie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: storage bottles for nicu moms

Dani,
I am horrified that anyone in a leadership role would suggest that
parents supply their own storage bottles or pay for their own.  What
this will do is make brf seem too complicated to people who are not
hugely committed.  It will also encourage people to reuse containers or
do things that will not foster proper handling and storage of EBM
according to practice guidelines.  If I were you, I would get some data
from the HMANA (phone number given in previous post recently).  There
have got to be better ways to cut down on expenses!
Edie Armstrong, BSN, IBCLC, Fairfax, Va.