Mel -- I really think it's individual -- my three sisters who didn't breast feed and have almost all their lives worn supportive bras, have saggy breasts.  I breastfed -- granted only 18 months, one infant -- have almost not worn a bra, ever, since 1968, and I've gone over the years from a 34B to a 38D, and only this year do I not pass the pencil test. And no, I am not significantly heavier.  Can you even blame genetics on this one?

So, you can honestly tell your patients that it doesn't always cause break-downs.  Chanita, San Francisco