Have a mom with a 10 month old (still breastfeeding) who comes to our support
group. She had been training for a marathon. She ran and completed the full
marathon, Soon after the race, she vomited and with in 4 hours she was in a
coma. Was in the coma for 1 1/2 days and in the hospital for 4-5 days. She
had brain swelling and the doctors couldn't find a cause so they told her it
may be because she is breastfeeding..........
Any body heard of anything like this.????
Email me privately as I will be talking to this mom soon......Thanks