Dan:  In reguards to your query about teaching historical archaeology to
undergraduates.  In Florida, we teach it at the Univ. West Florida in
addition we teach an undergraduate course in Underwater Archaeology which
include a lot of historical archaeology.  I think Rochelle Marinnan at FSU
also teaches historical at the undergrad level.  What text are folks using?
do they like the Orser-Fagan one? Is the Orser one good for grads of
undergrads?  I just got both of them but haven't review them.  Will teach
undergrad in the fall.