Pat and Kathleen, your pain is my pain, too. I'm sure all of us have had
moms quit "on us" and we can't help but take it personally. BUT---
I visited a friend today who I've known for 35 years (since 5th grade)
and she asked me if I thought I had accomplished anything with my life.
My first thoughts were about my three beautiful sons, and my second
thoughts-about all the mothers and babies I've helped over the years.
And all the mothers and babies that were helped BECAUSE I was able to
help, and how that help gets passed along. We are looking geometry here,
folks.

Best wishes for a peaceful 1997.

Pearl Shifer, IBCLC