<<  My sister found some dumb article about ADHD children and how when they
are born plays a part in whether or not they have ADHD.  It seems that
(especially) boys born in Autumn months have a
higher incidence of ADHD than any others. >>

Dear Jay,
I have never heard of this before, but I am intrigued since my oldest son, my
only ADHD child, has a birthday of 9/24.  My others were born in January,
April and July. I suppose I should be grateful??? :-) Sounds like astrology
or something, but I'd sure like to see the story behind this one!