> i just couldn't stand to get rid of my old smoker.  but the bellows
> fabric, just a rubberized cloth weave, was peeling and so porous i
> couldn't get any 'poof' from it anymore.  the new smokers seemed too
> shiny.  too new.

Thanks for the tip.

For the less adventurous and handy, new bellows are available (but
not advertised) at your bee supply store for reasonable prices.

And FWIW, we have had warranty (repeatedly) on the bellows on the
recent models of Dadant smokers with defectively designed or built
bellows.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>