>Does anyone know where I can get some pictures (preferably in print) of what
>the infected pupa would look like under the microscope? I understand the
>?spores? of the two diseases look quite different.
>
>Many thanks...
>
>God Bless,
>Kelley Rosenlund  [log in to unmask]
>Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A., Phone:352-378-7510
>200 hives, 1 year in beekeeping.

Hi Kelley:

The book, the Hive and the Honeybee, has microscope pictures of both bacteria.
It is a great book.

By the way, I keep waiting for you to change your signature file.  I know
you haven't been on the list for a year yet, but it really draws my
attention every time I see "200 hives, 1 year..."  :)

Regards Stan
200 hives, 20 years in beekeeping