I have a technical question for y'all.  We've gotten a new computer in the
lab - a Pentium running Win95 - to do our database management and
number-crunching.  Most of the software we have is is of the same vintage
as our '286.  We  do most of our analysis on ollllldddddddddddd versions of
dBase and Paradox.  So, I am wondering what you technologically hip folks
out there recommend we purchase.  Any recommendations, reviews, warnings,
etc. gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Ed

Edward Rodley            email:            [log in to unmask]
Historical Archaeology program
UMass/Boston

  Opinions expressed are the author's alone (thankfully)