Greetings all

I have had a request from our local (South African) beekeepers
association for the addresses of equivalent bodies in a number of
countries. I don't have this info; can anybody(ies) in the various
countries represented on BEE-L help me with the information, please.

What I am looking for is the postal address of the national
beekeeping association in each of the following countries:

USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, UK, Netherlands,
France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand

Many thanks

Mike Allsopp

Mike Allsopp                            tel    (27)(21) 887-4690
Honeybee Research Section               fax    (27)(21) 883-3285
Plant Protection Research Institute     pmail  plant3/vredma
Agricultural Research Council           email  [log in to unmask]
P/Bag X5017
Stellenbosch 7599
South Africa