Jim!  Hi there!  It's nice to be able to keep up on the archaeological
happenings in Utah, bizarre as they appear to be.  Haven't heard much of
these interesting types of things since I left the Sagebrush family, but
would definitely like to know more about the excavations on Antelope Island.
 Good luck in dating the condoms, sorry I don't have any useful ideas.  I'll
pass it along to a friend with a specialty in technology, we'll see what she
can find.  Hope you're doing well.  Continue giving Mr. Polk a hard time.
 Without me there to make him crazy, he might get slack!  See ya'!

Lynita Langley