>I just read in A.I. Root's "Honey Plants of the US" that peanut plants are a   
>honey crop.                                                                    
>                                                                               
>                                                                               
>Does anyone have experience with this?                                         
>                                                                               
>                                                                               
>Is this a crop that requires a lot of pesticides?                              
>                                                                               

I don't know, but it reminds me that peanut butter and honey together make      
a great sandwich filling!                                                       

Anybody else tried this combination ?                                           

Steve