I have three active hives that I gave terramycin patties about a month
ago.  They have show little intrest in it and most of it still remains.
My question is, is this the best method for treating for foul brood, or
is dusting with terramycin mixed with powdered surgar a better method? I
know that the crisco in the patties is used to help control trachel
mites, but this can be accomplished by just using powdered sugar and
crisco as an extender patty, and can be used at anytime, whereas the
terramycin should be removed 6 weeks before a honey flow.

--
* Charles (Rick) Grubbs   *