Sandy,
Great idea about the bf fair-it seems like an idea others have also had
success with.  It is something I plan to bring up in our next staff meeting!
Could you tell me about the area your health dept. covers?  Our problem
would be WHERE to have this fair.  Our district covers a large rural area
with 4 individual WIC sites. Our patients have big problems with
transportation, we would probably have to break the fair into 3 or 4 little
fairs at the health departments and involve the different hospitals in each
of the fairs. Hum?? Just thinking out loud!

Laura H. Ehrenzeller,BA, Breastfeeding Peer Counselor and proud!