Hello from very sunny Adelaide Australia:) I'm Jill Bruce R.N. R.M.
IBCLC.Iam employed through a government grant to provide BF support to women
who attend various G.P. surgerys in the southern area of Adelaide.It is a
great job both rewarding and challenging. It seems that some HCP's are the
same the world over and I was interested to read of similar "problems" we
have here with "information Impaired" individuals!

A reply and Q for Debby in Disneyworld:)
We use Diflucan quite a lot and find it good for treating thrush. We tend to
use it as a stat dose of 150mg but have also used pulse doses over a week.
It is an expensive caps at $30 ea. here. But if you have A.D.S. it's free!
My Q is how do most people use it and what is the cost in U.S.A.?
We will often use miconazole gel as well as Diflucan for chronic or stubborn
cases.
Iam enjoying the Lactnet but also find it addictive!

Jill Bruce Adelaide Australia