Jay,

I am not surprised at the US Healthcare booklet.  The largest HMO in VA. (I
think) has a program called "Baby Benefits", information given prenatally to
all their customers. The colorful brochure has a photo of a baby sucking a
bottle!! And the angle of the photo is that the bottle is as large as the
baby's head. It is unbelievable that these companies are doing things like
this when it is to their advantage (BIG TIME) that mothers breastfeed. Don't
they believe any of the studies that prove the cost savings?  What gives?
It just doesn't make sense.

BTW, Ruthy, I only got 2 digest in 2 days also...I keep hoping the rest of
them will all show up.

You guys, we have GOT to keep plugging along with promoting breastfeeding.
Surely, one day everyone will "get" it.  For the sake of babies, I hope so.

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC, Franklin VA