>We're a public garden/environmental education institution looking
>for a good design for an indoor bee observation hive. If anyone has
>any designs or knows of good sources, please contact me. Thanks.

You have to cantact Andr=E9 Payette from Montreal Insectarium.  They built
such an observation hive after a very long research.  By now they have been
operating it for several years (in a public environment) with great success.
I think he speaks English.

=20
Jean-Pierre Chapleau
eleveur de reines / queen breeder
1282, rang 8, Saint-Adrien de Ham, Quebec, Canada, J0A 1C0
tel./phone (819) 828-3396; fax (819) 828-0357