Gena,

I, too, was Lactnetting and didn't see the show at all.  However, my son's
fiance who is studying to be a midwife and shares my passion for
breastfeeding, called long distance to share this reference with me.  It
seems the character in question was being very pessimistic and negative in
his general attitude, and was therefore taunted with the chant "Somebody
wasn't breastfed!" sung like the childhood chant of "ninny ninny poo poo"
which every child seems to be born knowing how to sing. :)

Kris Rogers, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Crystal Lake, IL where every school in the county was closed for freezing
wind chill factors except my son's high school. :(