I was just reading through LACTNET 30 January Special Issue on LACTNET
RULES.   It stated "LACTNETmay not be reprodused or quoted without EXPRESS
permission of the author..."

I have recently looked at the web-page for the book "Bottlefeeding Without
Guilt" and saw quite a few remarks that were quoted directly from LACTNET.

I am wondering if the owners of LACTNET have contacted the owner of this
web-page and/or taken any action concerning this use of LACTNET posts?  If
you are at liberty to do so, please inform us.  Thanks.  Nancy Sherwood LLLL
IBCLC- Perth, Australia

<http://www.iinet.net.au/~sherwood/nancy>