I did a consultation this week for a couple adopting a baby.  They were in
the U.S. from England.  Mother had been perscribed Motilium (Domperidone) to
raise her prolactin levels.  She was taking 20 mg 4 times per day.  I have
found that it is not available in the U.S. but it is made in Canada.  Mother
claims that her breasts have enlarged from a 34B to a 36D since she began
taking it.  Can anybody tell me more about it?

Denise Parker, BA, IBCLC (La Crescenta, CA)
To Avoid Criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing