Interesting.. I just looked at the Bottlefeeding W/O Guilt WWW page....at

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/badler/motherqu.htm

It is very interesting..there obviously is someone in those ranks who thinks
that LACTNET is worth reading and quoting from. OOOO.....spies on
Lactnet...makes me all tingly to think that what is being said here is so
very interesting.

Bottlefeeding without guilt obviously hasn't happened for the people
involved in writing Bottlefeeding W/O Guilt.  But then again, it always
feels better if one is miserable to build the ranks of the miserable...

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"We read to know we are not alone." Shadowlands,  C.S. Lewis